Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Mmmmm, can you smell me?? :)

I got some YUMMY smell good items today from a WONDERFUL seller on Etsy! You ladies who love to pamper yourself now and then need to go check her out! sweetanniesscents is her name. This body frosting is just the best lotion I have ever used...an it REALLY makes your skin soft and smooth. I have the Green Apple on right now....and I just ordered some new scents. :) Really, I can not say enough GREAT things about this seller. She is new....but she has got the BEST customer service. :) And I see she has lots more scents comming soon.
I also got her Fresh Strawberry Bath Fizzies! You just pour them in the running bath water. I was getting hungry just soaking in the tub..hehe! Makes the whole bathroom even smell great. My 6 year old wanted some in HIS bath too. hehe!
Thank you for letting me share my WONDERFUL finds! Tell her Laura sent you. ;)





3 comments:

Kindra-At Home With K said...

Wow that sounds like a spa happening over at your house! Wish I could smell through the computer! I will have to keep her in mind to treat myself or a friend!

Colleen/And Baby Makes Five said...

Now THAT sure sounds heavenly, Laura! I'll have to keep her goodies in mind...

Kindra-At Home With K said...

Hi Laura! I hope you are enjoying your weekend! I just want to thank you for your sweet comments yesterday. They mean so much!