Saturday, July 5, 2008

It's been a while! :)




Hello, I know it has been a few days, sorry! Hehe! I had been getting ready for a craft show, it was yesterday. It was so much fun. Unfortuantly my pictures did not come out very well, but I will try and touch them up a bit and get them posted maybe tomorrow. But I LOVE doing craft shows with my dad, we have alot of fun chatting and people watching. The show went pretty well too! Oue next one is going to be Sepatember 6th I think. I need to start ALOT earlier on getting ready for this show. :)




I also wanted to share a picture of myself. I am not too happy about doing this, as I am NOT very photogenic and I HATE having my picture taken. :) But this is me, my brother and my parents.




Thanks again to ALL of my new blog friends...I am so happy that I have met you all....and hope to meet more!

2 comments:

Kindra-At Home With K said...

It's great to have a face with the name now!! I love your hair, too. :) Can't wait to see craft fair pics! It's so nice to see/hear that you do your craft fairs with your dad. I do them with my mom and it's so much fun sitting with her all day. The atmosphere is just fun!! Glad your show went well. I need to get started on my fall craft fairs. YIKES!

Colleen/And Baby Makes Five said...

Ahhh... I love having a face to go with the name (and awesome prims), Laura! So glad your craft fair went well! How fun to do them with your dad. What does he like to make?

Can't wait to see those pics! Have a great night :)